Egnaro Egnaro

This is a good start, but the sensitivity of the arrow keys is too high. It is very hard to control where I want to land with my jumps. It would also be nicer if the guy didn't take so long to start walking. When you press the arrow key, it takes a couple seconds for the box to start walking full speed. That could be lowered, in my opinion. Otherwise, good start and I hope you replace the boxes with real quality pixel animation!

DevThomas responds:

Yeah I could lower the acceleration and I have to alter the movement of the player. I will try to update the game later on with these corrections.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

lots of fun

it sure kept me busy for a long time. that's not a bad thing, though. i liked this game very much. everything about it is great, except i lagged even on medium quality at some parts.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Amazing.

This game was amazing. Even though it wasn't much, I feel like I could play this longer than I could play one of the games on the top 50.

Learn Something! Learn Something!

Nice one

I really liked this tutorial. It's something different. All the other tutorials just teach you how to create a basic motion tween. Well, this taught me a lot and I would like to thank you for making it!

The Manga Tutorial The Manga Tutorial

Finally, someone made it

I have been looking for something like this for a long time now, and now you've made it. I really liked it, it kind of helped me.

MPPORJ! MPPORJ!

I loved it!

I really liked this game. I love your work. My favorite was the last game. The first person shooter. I'm actually using your teknogames tutorial where it shows you how to make explosions and other stuff on a game I'm working on right now. Hopefully it'll be out soon. Nice work. :)

Love Madness Love Madness

Awesome

nice job. but if you keep pressing 1, then you can automatically skip levels and it says that you beat them.

Digdug Shooter Digdug Shooter

It's ok.

It's alright. Not good, not bad. I got 153! ^.^

Rings Rings

Nice

My high score was 73370. It's hard when they start fading out.

McSqueeb McSqueeb

Haha

It's pretty cool. I like the part with the uzi or whatever it is. Lol. Nice job, if you make it longer more people will like it.

McSqueeb responds:

It's just something to give a quick laugh, i'll probably make more like this.