The Bucket List The Bucket List

Funny little flick. The accents are really hard to understand sometimes, especially that cashier's. I couldn't make out what he was saying at all towards the end. Good movie overall, would recommend this for a quick laugh.

a Lost Dream a Lost Dream

Nice job

I like it, it's nothing too fancy but it's good. It made me think... it was the music and the way you put it all together.

Pink Money Pink Money

Oh Mah Gawd

I wish i was high. it'd be better to watch high.

Creatus responds:

But admit it, you always wish you were high.

Egnaro Egnaro

This is a good start, but the sensitivity of the arrow keys is too high. It is very hard to control where I want to land with my jumps. It would also be nicer if the guy didn't take so long to start walking. When you press the arrow key, it takes a couple seconds for the box to start walking full speed. That could be lowered, in my opinion. Otherwise, good start and I hope you replace the boxes with real quality pixel animation!

DevThomas responds:

Yeah I could lower the acceleration and I have to alter the movement of the player. I will try to update the game later on with these corrections.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

lots of fun

it sure kept me busy for a long time. that's not a bad thing, though. i liked this game very much. everything about it is great, except i lagged even on medium quality at some parts.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Amazing.

This game was amazing. Even though it wasn't much, I feel like I could play this longer than I could play one of the games on the top 50.

1.01 - T.SK1L1T 1.01 - T.SK1L1T

Haii

THIS SHIT IS SO GOOD N***A.
"MAKE MOAR" /b/ says

ephixa responds:

if you vote 5 a baby kitten is born

Shitty Beat Shitty Beat

Good shit

I like this beat, it's very unique. i wanna hear more :D

Stronger - Guitar Jam. Stronger - Guitar Jam.

Great solo

I loved it. I must have listened to it about 20 times already.

The Mystic The Mystic

Very spiritual

I really like this piece of work. It is really psychedelic and really makes you think.

OC. Rift OC. Rift

A very nice piece

I love the style of art that you have used in this masterpiece. I look forward to more of your work!